NAVY (AA/SSR) examination is conducted to recruit candidates in the Indian Naval forces. Aspirants willing to become a part of Indian Naval Academy can apply for the Navy (AA/SSR) exam and chase their dream career, like AIRFORCE (X/Y) exam, Combined Defence Services Examination is conducted twice a year UPSC. Candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) after qualifying NAVY (AA/SSR) exam and after that, successful candidates will be appointed with their respective training academies.
Best Navy coaching in Prayagraj
Best NAVY coaching in Prayagraj is offered by BATRA DEFENCE ACADEMY, has consistently been the 360-degree benchmarks
setter in the past years and with our innovative approaches and consistent efforts.
BATRA DEFENCE ACADEMY will continue to define the future of quality education to became the best NAVY coaching institute in Prayagraj.
Eligibility Criteria for Airforce 2022
- AA: Candidates must have passed 10 +2/ equivalent with subjects Mathematics and Physics and must have score 60% marks in aggregate.
- SSR: Candidates must have passed 10+2/ equivalent with subjects mathematics and Physics.
Age Limits and Marital Status:
- Candidate should have age between 17 to 20 years.
- Unmarried Male Indian citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan
NAVY (AA/SSR) EXAMINATION DETAILS
|Forms||December & June|
|Exam||March & September|
|Age limit||Candidates must be aged between 17 – 20 years|
|Nationality||Indian or Gorkhas|
|Marital Status||Unmarried Males|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test Physical Fitness, Test Medical Examination|
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the medical Examinations.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi/ English) and objective type question paper will comprise of four sections English, Science, Mathematics & General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus for the exam is available on website www. joininidianavy.gov.in.
- Duration of question paper will be of one hour. The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST (PFT)
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push – ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5cms. Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka, will not be enrolled for training. No appeal is permitted for review after the final enrollment medical examination at INS Chilka.